Rockstar Games, the company that are known for the lack of communication with people who give them money, have once again pissed the Red Dead Online community off.
The Wild West community have been crying out for Rockstar to communicate with them and tell them what is happening with Red Dead Online. The Last update they had was almost 7 Months ago with Blood Money back in July 2021. Since then GTA Online has had two huge updates, Los Santos Tuners and The Contract update which features huge artists such as Dr. Dre, Anderson Paak and DJ Pooh. New music also came to GTA Online with songs from The Weeknd, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, Ice Cube, Tyler The Creator, Off set, and the list just keeps going.
The community started a movement around a Month ago, by using the Hashtag #SaveRedDeadOnline as a way to show Rockstar the love they have for the game and to show Rockstar how many people still care for the game. The Hashtag has trended worldwide multiple times on Twitter and is even gaining millions of views on Tiktok. Sites such as IGN, Kotaku, Bloomberg have all reported on it and even asked Rockstar for a response. Rockstars Tweets now have more replies than likes with the majority of replies asking them to tell everyone if Red Dead has been abandoned. Yet no response.
Rockstar have even turned RDO event weeks into Event Months. They cant even be arsed to give them weekly updates anymore, yet GTA Online is still getting weekly updates which are giving us weekly new vehicles and giving players the opportunity to earn multiple free cars and earn millions of $$ a week with the bonuses.
People expected news today regarding Red Dead Online due to the monthly event ending, but guess what? Rockstar just gave them another Monthly event. If you do want to see the event then its right below.
Red Dead Online event month – Trader Bonuses
Bonuses – 2X RDO$ & XP – February 1st – Feb 28th
- Free Roam Missions
- Call To Arms
- Trader Sales
- Trade Route Free Roam event
Featured Series Calendar
February 1-7: Hardcore Elimination Series
- Create a custom Outfit to receive an Offer for 50% off any Camp Dog.
- Visit your Camp’s Stew Pot to see Cripps’ Special Stew recipe and make it anytime this week to receive a free The Hobo Life 1 Outfit for Cripps to wear.
February 8-14: New Hanover Series
- Craft an Item while at your Campfire to receive the Pink Camp Flag.
- Track down, find, and hunt any Legendary Animal to receive a red version of the Cornhill Hat.
- Protect the town of Valentine from attackers in Call to Arms this week and reach Wave 3 to receive a red Chuparosa Poncho.
- Play anytime this week to receive 5 Fine Brandies and 10 Chocolate Bars to spoil your beloved with — or enjoy them all by yourself… no judgment here!
- Win any Featured Series to receive an Offer for 5 Gold Bars off the Butcher’s Table.
February 15-21: Sport of Kings and Last Stand Series
- Owners of a Large Camp will receive an Offer for 50% off a Camp Tent.
- Complete a Trader Sell Mission and completely fill up your Trader Materials to receive an additional 2000 Trader XP
February 22-28: Tumbleweed Series
- Play this week’s Featured Series to receive an Offer for 30% off a Deluxe Campfire.
- Craft any item at Gus’ store to receive a red pair of Mountfleet Gloves.
- Flixton Hat – 60% off
- Brass Spectacles – 50% off
- Glenwood Coat – 40% off
- All Boots – 40% off