Rockstar Games Drops Counter-Lawsuit Against Pinkerton Agency
Rockstar Games has dropped the recently reported counter-lawsuit against the real-life Pinkertons voluntarily, GameInformer has heard.
The lawsuit originally was sent in response to a cease & desist letter given to Rockstar Games by the Pinkerton Agency for misrepresenting them in Red Dead Redemption 2. It’s likely that a settlement has been reached and therefore the lawsuit has been dropped. Take-Two will almost certainly donate the funds to charity, as it does with most lawsuit winnings.
You can view the counter-suit’s voluntary dismissal here.
We’ll keep you updated.
- Rockstar Games Officially Announces GTA Online Casino Update With New Logo
- GTA Online Event Week: 2X rewards on Premium deluxe repo work
- Red Dead Redemption 2’s Soundtrack Releases July 12th
- Red Dead Online -Sport Of Kings showdown mode now available
- Take-Two Interactive CEO Tells Investors There Is “No Downside” To Releasing Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC