A new GTA+ Month has begun, with new free items and bonuses for people paying $5.99 / £4.99 / €5,99 a Month. starting from 30th June 2022 until July 18th 2022. Curiously, this one only lasts 2 and a half weeks instead of the usual month long duration. With rumours of a summer update imminent, this could be why.
This month’s GTA+ Exclusive items
Free Vehicle – Ocelot Locust
The Ocelot Locust is the free vehicle for GTA+ members this Month, the vehicle is normally worth $1,625,000.
This Month, GTA+ will unlock a livery in Grand Theft Auto Online:
- The Yellow & Blue for the Half Track, the Oppressor Mk II and the Übermacht Revolter.
The clothing rewards this month for being a GTA+ member are as follows:
- Yellow Checked Round Shades
- Session Glow Necklace
- Blue & Yellow Glow Shades
- Yellow Wireframe Body Suit
Visit the Clothes store to unlock these items.
This Months free building is the Crash Pad Casino Penthouse. The Penthouse buying price is normally $1,500,000.
- 4X GTA$ & RP on VIP Contract Preps
- 1.5X GTA$ & RP on VIP Contract Finale
- 2X GTA$ & RP on Time Trials
- 3X on Daily Casino Chips
- 50% off Casino Heist Crew Cuts
- 40% Off Casino Penthouse Decorations
- Casino Heist Loot is 100% Diamonds
Free GTA$500K cash
A permanent benefit of GTA+ is 500K cash given to all members each month.
Extra Shark Card Bonuses
One of the permanent benefits of GTA+ is an extra GTA$ bonus on all Shark Cards you purchase. We now know the amount of extra GTA$ for each card purchase will be 15%.
- Megalodon Shark Card – $9,200,000 – (Standard $8,000,000)
- Whale Shark Card – $4,025,000 (Standard $3,500,000)
- Great White Shark Card – $1,437,500 – (Standard $1,250,000)
- Bull Shark Card – $575,000 – (Standard $500,000)
- Tiger Shark Card – $230,000 – (Standard $200,000)
- Red Shark Card – $115,000 – (Standard $100,000)
If you want to know how to join GTA+, check out our guide here. Will you be signing up this month? Let us know down in the comments. We do not advise signing up for GTA+. For more GTA Online news updates, stay tuned to RockstarINTEL.