Rockstar Games have released a new GTA Online update. This is a small patch that fixes a couple of issues. To the surprise of some players, an update appeared on their PS5 unexpectedly. This update has only been released on PS5 at the time of recording.
In terms of download size, it comes in at around 200mb. Here’s a screenshot the update being downloaded on PS5 thanks to @Gtamen.
Rockstar Support have posted the patch notes on their website and we have them down below
[January 16, 2024] – Fixes (PS5)
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a loss of audio when using Dolby Atmos
- Fixed an issue that could result in a crash when exiting to the Landing Page
These types of updates in-between major content updates only happen when critical fixes need addressing. In this case, GTA V was crashing on the Landing Page and audio was also dropping out.
Another thing Rockstar Games pushed out today was a tunables background update; at this moment in time we don’t know what it contains.
However, a background update was made yesterday and thanks to Tez2 we know what it features:
- Fixes a bug causing Auto Shop Client Deliveries to disappear and customization orders to be bugged out
- Fixes a bug where the Nightclub chair disappears and the player is stuck not being able to exit the building.
- Fixes a bug causing missions launched from the Nightclub or Vehicle Warehouse computer to not launch properly.
- Fixes a bug where a second player or more end up stuck inside the building after the intro cutscene during VLP Intelligence.
- Patches out an Acid Lab supe glitch.
- Patches out Account Duplication glitch.
Subscribe to our newsletter!