What Our Readers Thought of Red Dead Redemption 2’s Ending
So, we’ve talked about what we thought – but what did you think of Red Dead Redemption 2’s ending and epilogue? Here is what you said.
“I knew Arthur was going to die, but his horse? Damnit that part chocked me up the most. I loved getting to know the camp group. Tilly and Sean, Kieran. They were all great NPCs. I love Charles. I hope we get a dlc built around him. Well done story telling, beautiful game. 10/10”
“Most of it is boring. I also hate that we can’t be arthur again, I had 1 mil with and now well, I have 20K with john.” (I seriously doubt you had $1,000,000 but okay)
We’ll update this post with more thoughts soon!
- Rockstar Games Officially Announces GTA Online Casino Update With New Logo
- GTA Online Event Week: 2X rewards on Premium deluxe repo work
- Red Dead Redemption 2’s Soundtrack Releases July 12th
- Red Dead Online -Sport Of Kings showdown mode now available
- Take-Two Interactive CEO Tells Investors There Is “No Downside” To Releasing Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC