UK Sales Chart – Red Dead Redemption 2 continues to dominate, Grand Theft Auto V places number 15
Its no surprise to anybody that Red Dead Redemption 2 is selling well, with Take-Two Interactive recently announcing that Red Dead Redemption 2 has surpassed 17 Million copies sold in its first 8 days setting world records once again. For the third week in a row Red Dead Redemption 2 continues to be king of the charts at Number 1.
The chart results are for the week ending November 10th 2018. Red Dead Redemption sales are down 53% week on week, which isn’t a surprise as sales do slow down after release.
Grand Theft Auto V, Another huge successful title from Rockstar Games is still in the top 40. Placed at number 15, up 3 places from the week before. Check out the top 40 below.
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- FIFA 19
- Forza Horizon 4
- Marvel’s Spider-Man
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- LEGO Harry Potter Collection
- LEGO DC Super-Villains
- Super Mario Party
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Football manager 2019
- Grand Theft Auto V
Check out the full top 40 here, via GFK
- Rockstar Games Officially Announces GTA Online Casino Update With New Logo
- GTA Online Event Week: 2X rewards on Premium deluxe repo work
- Red Dead Redemption 2’s Soundtrack Releases July 12th
- Red Dead Online -Sport Of Kings showdown mode now available
- Take-Two Interactive CEO Tells Investors There Is “No Downside” To Releasing Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC