This week in Grand Theft Auto Online, although no new vehicles have released, the all-new Trap door mode has hit Los Santos. Teams strapped with an arsenal of weaponry compete on a rapidly shrinking floating platform high above the Pacific. Every kill banishes your enemies to respawn in the dreaded red zone – a purgatory area that only gives you scant seconds to escape back to the mainland before the rug is pulled out from under you and your fatal plummet begins.
Pride always comes before a fall, but in this deadly new adversary mode, that fall is a few hundred feet into the ocean – and you’re probably dead before you hit the water. Get on top, stay on top and be the last squad to avoid being a drop in the bucket.
Biker Business and Smugglers Run sell missions are back again, offering double GTA$ and RP. If you missed the chance to take advantage of them the other week, you have another chance to take part. The new Trap Door mode is also offering double GTA$ and RP.
This week in the state of San Andreas, there aren’t many discounts available for players to take advantage of, but you can save up to 40% on the following vehicles.
- MAMMOTH HYDRA – 40% off
- Declasse Hotring Sabre – 25% off
- Coil Cyclone – 25% off
- Ubermacht SC1 – 25% off
- Vulcar Fagaloa – 25% off
- Lampadati Viseris – 25% off
- Vapid GB200 – 25% off
- Vapid Caracara – 25% off
The following weapons are 25% off
- All Ammo
- Sniper Rifles
- Assault Rifles
Doomsday Heist tattoos are also 25% off and all executive office garages are 30% off.
All players that signed into GTA Online last week, your money bonuses will start being deposited into your Maze Bank account from today, so keep an eye out.
- GTA Online: The Benefactor Schlagen GT is now available
- GTA Online: The Declasse Tulip is now available
- Rockstar Games Is In a Legal Battle with Real-Life Pinkertons Over Red Dead Redemption 2
- Multiple Rockstar Games titles place in the PS store top downloaded games of 2018
- Red Dead Online – New Gun Rush mode available now, more to come soon