Its no surprise that Red Dead Redemption 2 would sell incredibly well. With it being a Rockstar Games title after all. With it already selling double what the original Red Dead Redemption sold in its first week.
Well, the U.K’s top 40 chart for the week ending October 27th, has been released by GFK and Red Dead Redemption 2 has knocked Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 off the Number 1 spot after 2 weeks of it only being up there. We really didnt expect anything different though.
Grand Theft Auto V is the 13th best selling game last week, up 2 spots from the week before. You can check the chart below.
- GTA Online Event- New Missile Base Series
- Red Dead Online – New missions from Sadie and Jake Adler and Black Belle.
- GTA Online Event – Import/Export Week
- Red Dead Online Leaves Beta and Adds a Huge Spring Update
- Take-Two Q4 2019 Earnings Report – Red Dead Redemption 2 has sold over 24 Million copies worldwide