Social Analytics Firm Shows Red Dead Redemption 2’s Dominance
Social Analytics firm Fizziology has claimed that, after analysing over 800,000 tweets, Red Dead Redemption 2 caused 1.5x more people to take the day off of work than Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
Some more claims have been made by the firm, citing their independent research. Apparently, Red Dead Redemption 2 caused 3x more people to skip work than Spider-Man and God of War, and 12x more people than Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
They also mentioned that Red Dead Redemption 2 is averaging over 14,000 mentions on twitter every hour. Sounds serious.
We’ll have to see how well Red Dead Redemption 2 sold in terms of copies over this weekend when Take-Two report their earnings on November 7th.
- GTA Online: The Benefactor Schlagen GT is now available
- GTA Online: The Declasse Tulip is now available
- Rockstar Games Is In a Legal Battle with Real-Life Pinkertons Over Red Dead Redemption 2
- Multiple Rockstar Games titles place in the PS store top downloaded games of 2018
- Red Dead Online – New Gun Rush mode available now, more to come soon