A new loophole has been found in Grand Theft Auto: Online which allows players to skip the ridiculous 48 minute cooldown between DAX phone missions.
This is handy for people who are currently trying to complete 25 DAX missions to unlock the LS Smoking Jacket. Below is a step by step guide on how to complete it. You can also watch a video version here, thanks to Gtamen.
Step by step guide
Step 1 – Call DAX
- Call DAX and request work through the contact on your Mobile
Step 2 – Complete Mission
2. Complete the DAX mission as normal.
Step 3 – Head to LS Car Meet
3. Set your spawn location to the LS Car Meet and change server so you spawn there. Or simply head to the LS Car Meet if you’re close by.
Once you’ve entered the LS Car Meet, go over to the Test Track vehicles, enter any of them and Test the vehicle.
Step 4 – Call DAX
4. Once you enter the Test Track, call DAX and load up the menu to request work, keep it open and drive to the exit ramp.
Once you’ve reached the ramp, click the option to ‘Enter LS Car Meet’ by pressing A on Xbox or X on PlayStation. Double click it.
Step 5 – Mission Success
5. Once you have press the option to enter the LS Car Meet, it will put you into the Car Meet for a brief few seconds until it eventually kicks you out, then DAX will ring you and a brand new job will start up.
DAX missions reward you a measly $50,000, so having to wait 48 minutes in-between doesn’t make any sense. So doing this loophole is harmless and makes the dreadful missions and little more tolerable.
If you want a video version of the guide, then you can check the video out by Gtamen below.