Over the last few weeks, quite a few of you have been asking what is happening with RockstarINTEL.com, GTAonlineNews and RedDeadNews since CharlieINTEL was acquired by Dexerto. So we wanted to provide you all with an update.
As a lot of you are aware, back in April 2018 we went into a partnership with CharlieINTEL, this was mainly to grow the RockstarINTEL name and to join such an amazing brand. (I only ever originally made my personal twitter account to follow CharlieINTEL) In August 2018, CharlieINTEL, FortniteINTEL and every other INTEL account (@bravoINTEL, @theDestinyblog, @Titanfallblog, and @CIGamingNews) were acquired by the Dexerto Network.
We are no longer part of CharlieINTEL and won’t be joining Dexerto, deciding to remain independent. We would like to wish Victor and Petey all the best now they have moved on from CharlieINTEL and we hope they enjoy what they do next.
Over the next few months, a lot of exciting things will be happening. With the launch of Red Dead Redemption 2 less than two months away, RockstarINTEL should hopefully be getting a brand new custom-made website. We are very excited about the future and cannot wait to keep on covering Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption 2 and other Rockstar Games news.
- Rockstar Games Officially Announces GTA Online Casino Update With New Logo
- GTA Online Event Week: 2X rewards on Premium deluxe repo work
- Red Dead Redemption 2’s Soundtrack Releases July 12th
- Red Dead Online -Sport Of Kings showdown mode now available
- Take-Two Interactive CEO Tells Investors There Is “No Downside” To Releasing Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC