Take-Two Interactive CEO Tells Investors There Is “No Downside” To Releasing Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC
In a shocking turn of events, Take-Two Interactive CEO Strauss Zelnick has told investors that there is “no downside” to releasing Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC. This comes after years of Zelnick avoiding questions about the platform and Take-Two’s intentions to release new Rockstar titles on it.
The news is here just before E3. If you remember, Grand Theft Auto V was announced for next-gen consoles and PC at E3 the year after its release, and we could see a repeat this year. Only time will tell.
Zelnick told investors during a briefing, meaning that clearly a PC release is being thought of and is definitely on the table. Of course, this isn’t direct confirmation but if this isn’t a major hint that they’re working on it and see no downside then I don’t know what is.
We’ll keep you updated.
- Rockstar Games Officially Announces GTA Online Casino Update With New Logo
- GTA Online Event Week: 2X rewards on Premium deluxe repo work
- Red Dead Redemption 2’s Soundtrack Releases July 12th
- Red Dead Online -Sport Of Kings showdown mode now available
- Take-Two Interactive CEO Tells Investors There Is “No Downside” To Releasing Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC