Rockstar Games Humble Bundle Announced
As well as announcing a delay to Red Dead Redemption II earlier this week, Rockstar Games announced a partnership with Humble Bundle, an online games marketplace. Humble Bundle originally started selling collections of games, with the purchaser deciding what they wish to spend and a portion of the proceeds going to the developer(s), with the remaining being donated to charity. Humble Bundle is currently selling a bundle of Rockstar’s titles at steeply discounted rates, with all of the proceeds generated benefiting the Rainforest Alliance.
For $1 (or more), purchasers not only donate to charity, but also receive the following four Rockstar Games PC titles:
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Max Payne
While $9.87 may be a peculiar asking price, for it purchasers receive:
- Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- L.A. Noire
- Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
For donations $15 or more, purchasers can get their hands on:
- L.A. Noire: DLC Bundle
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
- Max Payne 3
The Humble Bundle is available from now through February 12th, 1PM ET. Please note that the bundle(s) are for PC only, they will not supply console versions of the games. If you wish to find out more about the Rainforest Alliance or Humble Bundle, more information is available here and here.
- GTA Online: The Declasse Tulip is now available
- Rockstar Games Is In a Legal Battle with Real-Life Pinkertons Over Red Dead Redemption 2
- Multiple Rockstar Games titles place in the PS store top downloaded games of 2018
- Red Dead Online – New Gun Rush mode available now, more to come soon
- What Can Rockstar Games Do Differently?