Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer 3 Releasing This Wednesday
It’s time. Rockstar Games just announced that Red Dead Redemption 2 will be getting the third, and most anticipated trailer of all, this week on Wednesday, May 2 at 11AM Eastern (4pm BST).
To keep us even more hyped, they announced a brand new artwork which may be the front cover for the game:
Whether this is Arthur Morgan with a beard, or a young John Marston – or someone else, we’ll have to see this Wednesday.
- Red Dead Online Will Be Getting “Anti-Griefing Measures” Soon
- Red Dead Online’s Gold Bars Are Now Purchasable with Real World Currency
- GTA Online: Arena War update now available
- Nintendo President Reggie Fils-Aimé Wants Red Dead Redemption 2 on Nintendo Switch
- Grand Theft Auto Online’s December Update Announced