Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC, claims Rockstar employee
Yesterday, a LinkedIn profile belonging to a supposed Rockstar Leeds employee presented a “PS4/Xbox One/PC” list underneath Red Dead Redemption 2 – some believed that this was confirmation that Leeds, who have worked on PC ports for previous Rockstar games in the past, might be working with other studios to bring Red Dead Redemption 2 to PC after launch.
Red Dead Redemption 2 has been marketed solely with “PS4 and Xbox One” as the platforms, but it’s possible that Rockstar could be bringing a PC version post-launch, mirroring Grand Theft Auto 5’s PC launch years after release.
Today, VG247 have verified the identity and prior work of the Rockstar programmer – bringing further speculations upon this “leak”.
What do you think? Are you excited? Let us know!
- GTA Online: The Declasse Tulip is now available
- Rockstar Games Is In a Legal Battle with Real-Life Pinkertons Over Red Dead Redemption 2
- Multiple Rockstar Games titles place in the PS store top downloaded games of 2018
- Red Dead Online – New Gun Rush mode available now, more to come soon
- What Can Rockstar Games Do Differently?