Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC, claims Rockstar employee
Yesterday, a LinkedIn profile belonging to a supposed Rockstar Leeds employee presented a “PS4/Xbox One/PC” list underneath Red Dead Redemption 2 – some believed that this was confirmation that Leeds, who have worked on PC ports for previous Rockstar games in the past, might be working with other studios to bring Red Dead Redemption 2 to PC after launch.
Red Dead Redemption 2 has been marketed solely with “PS4 and Xbox One” as the platforms, but it’s possible that Rockstar could be bringing a PC version post-launch, mirroring Grand Theft Auto 5’s PC launch years after release.
Today, VG247 have verified the identity and prior work of the Rockstar programmer – bringing further speculations upon this “leak”.
What do you think? Are you excited? Let us know!
- GTA Online Event – Import/Export Week
- Red Dead Online Leaves Beta and Adds a Huge Spring Update
- Take-Two Q4 2019 Earnings Report – Red Dead Redemption 2 has sold over 24 Million copies worldwide
- Rockstar Games Acquires “PAYDAY 2” Alumni Dhruva Interactive
- GTA Online event week: New Simeon Premium Deluxe Repo work