Red Dead Online: Up In Smoke Showdown mode now available
Today’s update in Red Dead Online brings the new Showdown mode, ‘Up In Smoke’ along with new ways to earn 30% more XP and new Limited items added to the clothing store.
Showdown Mode, ‘Up In Smoke’ now available
‘Destroy the enemy camp at all costs in Up In Smoke, the latest Showdown Mode added to the Red Dead Online Beta today. All players start out with an explosive package and each successful delivery to the opposing team’s base will detonate a piece of their camp. Deliver all of your packages and raze the competition’s base to the ground to claim victory.
Limited items to unlock
As of today, visit the Wheeler, Rawson & Co Catalogue for a limited time to unlock the following:
- Winter Shotgun Coat
- Benbow Jacket
- Darned Stockings
- Manteca Hat
You can also earn an extra 30% XP on all Ability Cards.
- Rockstar Games Officially Announces GTA Online Casino Update With New Logo
- GTA Online Event Week: 2X rewards on Premium deluxe repo work
- Red Dead Redemption 2’s Soundtrack Releases July 12th
- Red Dead Online -Sport Of Kings showdown mode now available
- Take-Two Interactive CEO Tells Investors There Is “No Downside” To Releasing Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC