Official World Debut of Red Dead Redemption 2 Previews
The world’s first-ever previews for Red Dead Redemption 2 – the highly-anticipated sequel to Rockstar Games’ classic open-world western shooter have hit the internet. Following the third official cinematic trailer and story reveal from yesterday, these previews take a deeper look into Red Dead Redemption 2 and include brand-new details previously unreleased, as well as the first-ever hands-on impressions of the eagerly-awaited western game.
These exclusive Red Dead Redemption 2 Previews, which went live at 3pm BST (7am Pacific, 10am Eastern, and Midnight AEST), are available on a variety of different outlets worldwide, including IGN and Gamepro. The full list of previews from each selected outlet can be found below, and have been hyperlinked, which will take you straight to their official preview stories:
- everyeye – Italy
- IGN – England/America
- Gamepro – Germany
- Hobby Consolas – Spain
- jeuxactu – France
- The Telegraph – England
- RDR2.Fr – France
- Famitsu – Japan
IGN Exclusive Articles:
- Who is Arthur Morgan?
- Every Secret in Red Dead Redemption 2’s New Trailer
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2 Is More than Just a Prequel
- World’s First Look at Red Dead Redemption 2
- How Rockstar Is Making Its Open Worlds Even Better
GamePro Exclusive Articles:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Preview: Rockstar’s Best Open World
- Rockstar Games Discusses “Much Bigger” Open World
- No Character Change in Red Dead Redemption 2
- Red Dead Redemption 2 FAQ: Everything You Need To Know
- 5 Important Details From The Third Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer
We’ll be sure to bring you the highlights from these previews as new information surfaces, so be sure to follow @RDonlineNews on Twitter for up-to-the-minute news and breaking reveals on Red Dead Redemption 2. If you spotted something from these previews that we missed, be sure to let us know over on our Twitter account.
This article will also be updated with any new relevant information, and a second story may also be published later today with a recap of everything we learned from these previews about Red Dead Redemption 2, so be sure to stay tuned for that.
Developed by the creators of Red Dead Redemption and Grand Theft Auto V, Red Dead Redemption 2 tells the epic tale of life in America at the dawn of the modern age. Set in America, the year is 1899 and the end of the Wild West era is approaching. Lawmen have begun to hunt down the last remaining outlaw gangs as Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee after a bank robbery goes badly wrong in the western town of Blackwater.
As federal agents and the best bounty hunters in the nation seek to hunt them down, the gang must rob, steal and fight their way across the rugged heartland of America in order to survive. However, deepening internal divisions threaten to tear the gang apart, and Arthur must make a choice between his own ideals and loyalty to the gang who raised him.
Red Dead Redemption 2 launches on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles on October 26th, 2018, with “select content” available first to players on Sony’s machine. This exclusive content has yet to be detailed by Rockstar Games, but Sony could potentially share more details on it at E3 2018 in Los Angeles this June. Be sure to keep it locked to Rockstar INTEL for all future news, reveals, videos and exclusive info on Red Dead Redemption 2.
- GTA Online: The Benefactor Schlagen GT is now available
- GTA Online: The Declasse Tulip is now available
- Rockstar Games Is In a Legal Battle with Real-Life Pinkertons Over Red Dead Redemption 2
- Multiple Rockstar Games titles place in the PS store top downloaded games of 2018
- Red Dead Online – New Gun Rush mode available now, more to come soon