GTA Online Profiles Restored After Players Were Randomly Banned From GTA Online On PC
Recently, we reported that thousands of players on PC have been banned in Grand Theft Online for no obvious reason after tunables were updated (and the SuperSeries update released) in order to fix an exploit, which most likely resulted in a failure of the anti-cheat systems.
We can now confirm that players affected by this accidental ban wave have had their accounts fully restored, complete with their original level, bank account balances, and in-game purchases back to normal. For players who were caught up in this issue and have yet to be unbanned, give it a few hours to see if the issue resolves itself. In the realm of player opinion, Rockstar has certainly taken its time in unbanning those affected – the silence did not help tensions any either. However, we are glad to hear that this issue appears to have been resolved.
If any other news regarding this comes to light, we will be sure to inform readers of it.
- GTA Online: The Declasse Tulip is now available
- Rockstar Games Is In a Legal Battle with Real-Life Pinkertons Over Red Dead Redemption 2
- Multiple Rockstar Games titles place in the PS store top downloaded games of 2018
- Red Dead Online – New Gun Rush mode available now, more to come soon
- What Can Rockstar Games Do Differently?