Red Dead Redemption 2: How to Find the Viking Hatchet and Helmet
Here is a quick and simple guide on where you can find the Viking Hatchet and the Viking Helmet in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Step 1- Head to the old Tomb
First off, head to the Old Tomb, this is located North East of New Hanover, just below where it says Roanoke Valley on the Map. We have pinpointed it for you below.
Step 2 – Head inside the Tomb
Next, head inside the Tomb. We have a picture below so you know what to look out for. Make sure to Inspect the Old Tomb.
Step 3 – Collect the Viking Hatchet
When you enter the Tomb, head to the old Altar, you’ll see a Skeleton lying on there with a Hatchet in his skull, Press (Y) or (△) to pick it up.
Step 4 – Collect the Viking Helmet
Enter the inside of the tomb now, the entrance is right next to where you have ust collected the Hatchet. Next to the skulls on the stone Shelf is the Helmet. Press (Y) or (△) once again to wear it.
Step 5 – Enjoy
You can now enjoy looking stylish with your new helmet or enjoy slaughtering people with your new Hatchet.
- Red Dead Online Will Be Getting “Anti-Griefing Measures” Soon
- Red Dead Online’s Gold Bars Are Now Purchasable with Real World Currency
- GTA Online: Arena War update now available
- Nintendo President Reggie Fils-Aimé Wants Red Dead Redemption 2 on Nintendo Switch
- Grand Theft Auto Online’s December Update Announced