Yes, you’ve read the title correctly, NEW VEHICLES are available in Grand Theft Auto Online, about time huh? It’s only been about 3 weeks since we got new cars to drive around Los Santos and Blaine County after all. We also have some brand new Madrazo contact missions.
Based on the VZAZ-2101, the Rune Cheburek, priced at $145,000, is an all-new sports classic available to purchase from Southern San Andreas Super Autos.
The Lampadati Michelli GT is the second vehicle released in GTA Online today, priced a bit higher than the Cheburek with a price tag of $1,225,000 on Southern San Andreas Super Autos. This vehicle is based on the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTV.
New Madrazo Dispatch Service contact missions
New contact missions for Madrazo are now available. Infiltrate the LSPD holding cells or launch an attack on Merryweather HQ to silence a few names that Madrazo doesn’t want around any longer. Double Cash and RP are also temporarily available in these contact missions.
- 2X GTA$ and RP on Trap Door Adversary mode
- Double GTA$ and RP on Motor Wars Adversary Mode
- 2X GTA$ and RP in all new Madrazo Dispatch service missions
- Double GTA$ and RP on all smugglers and Gunrunning sell missions
- 2X Speed boost on Gunrunning Research
This week in GTA Online, there is plenty of discounts on vehicles and Bunkers, with up to 40% off select vehicles and up to 50% off Bunkers and Hangars
- V-65 Molotok – 40% off
- Buckingham Volatus – 40% off
- Western Rogue -40% off
- Nagasaki Havok – 40% off
- Mobile operations Center Cabs – 40% off
- Pegassi Tezeract – 25% off
- Pegassi Oppressor – 25% off
- Vapid Ellie – 25% off
- Progen Tyrus – 25% off
Hangars and Bunkers
- Hangars – 50% off
- Hangar Workshop – 50% off
- Bunkers – 40% off
- Bunker Renovations – 40% off
- Rockstar Games Officially Announces GTA Online Casino Update With New Logo
- GTA Online Event Week: 2X rewards on Premium deluxe repo work
- Red Dead Redemption 2’s Soundtrack Releases July 12th
- Red Dead Online -Sport Of Kings showdown mode now available
- Take-Two Interactive CEO Tells Investors There Is “No Downside” To Releasing Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC