This week in Grand Theft Auto Online, we celebrate another event week, this event is for Memorial Day, which is Monday, 28th May. There are plenty of bonuses, discounts, and more available for players to take full advantage of once again.
As always, there are plenty of ways to earn some double cash and RP in GTA Online. Double GTA$ and RP have been extended on the new Adversary mode ‘Trap Door.’ Motor Wars, Headhunter, Ramped Up Biker Work and Challenges and Clubhouse contracts also have double RP and cash available.
This week in Los Santos and Blaine County, there are up to 30% discounts on various vehicles and properties to take advantage of. Yachts are on sale with 50% off the original price tag.
- Overflod Entity XXR – 25% off
- Pfister Comet SR – 25% off
- Lcc Sanctus – 25% off
- Western Sovereign – 25% off
- Vapid Liberator – 25% off
- Declasse Tornado Rat Rod – 30% off
- Coil Raiden – 30% off
- Buzzard Attack Chopper – 30% off
- Imponte Ruiner 2000 – 30% off
- TM-02 Khanjali – 30% off
- Sea Sparrow – 30% off
- Biker Clubhouses – 30% off
- Executive offices and office garages – 30% off
- GTA Online Event- New Missile Base Series
- Red Dead Online – New missions from Sadie and Jake Adler and Black Belle.
- GTA Online Event – Import/Export Week
- Red Dead Online Leaves Beta and Adds a Huge Spring Update
- Take-Two Q4 2019 Earnings Report – Red Dead Redemption 2 has sold over 24 Million copies worldwide