First official Red Dead Redemption 2 T shirt has been revealed
Over the weekend, A few pictures of a Red Dead Redemption 2 T-shirt surfaced Instagram from a Rockstar Games Artist. People questioned it thinking it wasn’t real. We can pretty much confirm it is real.
Another picture also surfaced at the weekend from another Rockstar Games Employee wearing the Tshirt. Check them out below.
The Tshirt looks like the Red Dead Redemption Tshirt from back in 2010, that you can buy on the Rockstar Warehouse. With the ‘Red Dead’ removed from it.
You can expect this Tshirt to be on sale within the next couple of months for sure as Rockstar have confirmed they will be on sale this summer.
- GTA Online: The Benefactor Schlagen GT is now available
- GTA Online: The Declasse Tulip is now available
- Rockstar Games Is In a Legal Battle with Real-Life Pinkertons Over Red Dead Redemption 2
- Multiple Rockstar Games titles place in the PS store top downloaded games of 2018
- Red Dead Online – New Gun Rush mode available now, more to come soon