First official Red Dead Redemption 2 T shirt has been revealed
Over the weekend, A few pictures of a Red Dead Redemption 2 T-shirt surfaced Instagram from a Rockstar Games Artist. People questioned it thinking it wasn’t real. We can pretty much confirm it is real.
Another picture also surfaced at the weekend from another Rockstar Games Employee wearing the Tshirt. Check them out below.
The Tshirt looks like the Red Dead Redemption Tshirt from back in 2010, that you can buy on the Rockstar Warehouse. With the ‘Red Dead’ removed from it.
You can expect this Tshirt to be on sale within the next couple of months for sure as Rockstar have confirmed they will be on sale this summer.
- GTA Online Event- New Missile Base Series
- Red Dead Online – New missions from Sadie and Jake Adler and Black Belle.
- GTA Online Event – Import/Export Week
- Red Dead Online Leaves Beta and Adds a Huge Spring Update
- Take-Two Q4 2019 Earnings Report – Red Dead Redemption 2 has sold over 24 Million copies worldwide