This week, people all over the world will be celebrating Independence Day on the Fourth of July. It’s no different for the players in Los Santos. This week in GTA Online, its the Independence Day event week, No the Jester Classic hasn’t released this week either. The Independence Day content has returned though, for this week only and its discounted by 40%.
Rockstar Games have extended double GTA$ and RP on the select missions:
- Smugglers Run sell Missions
- Special Cargo Missions
- Biker Sell Missions
There is plenty of discounts this week in GTA Online, including some extended discounts from last week.
Independence Day Content discounts
- Firework Launcher and Fireworks
- Star Spangled Banner Horns
- Patriot Tire & Parachute Smoke
- Independence Day Clothing
- Independence Day Haircuts, masks & Outfits
- Vapid Liberator
- Western Motorcycle Company Sovereign
- MOC Liveries
- Independence Day MK ll Weapon Liveries
- Stars n Stripes Facepaint
Hangars, Executive Offices, Special Cargo Warehouses and Biker Clubhouses & Businesses are all discounts by 50% once again. Facilities are discounted by 40%.
You can also save 30% on the following vehicles:
- Grotti X80 Proto
- Vapid GB200
- Mobile Operations Center and renovations
- Mammoth Avenger and Renovations
- Imponte Ruiner 2000
Video PlayerMedia error: Format(s) not supported or source(s) not foundmejs.download-file: https://rockstarintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/864130b.mp4?_=100:0000:00
Claim your Guestlist Money bonus
Did you log into GTA Online last week? If so, log in anytime this week to receive your $300,000 bonus which will be deposited into your Maze Bank account. You’ll also receive an exclusive Orange Wireframe Bodysuit.
Log into GTA Online between July 10th and July 16th to receive another cash bonus of $100,000 along with a Pink Wireframe bodysuit.
- GTA Online Event- New Missile Base Series
- Red Dead Online – New missions from Sadie and Jake Adler and Black Belle.
- GTA Online Event – Import/Export Week
- Red Dead Online Leaves Beta and Adds a Huge Spring Update
- Take-Two Q4 2019 Earnings Report – Red Dead Redemption 2 has sold over 24 Million copies worldwide