This week in GTA Online: Gunrunning, Red Dead Redemption 2 bonuses, and more
Another Tuesday is upon us. As with nearly every Tuesday, that means that we have a brand new GTA Online event week. This time around, there are new discounts and bonuses, the chance to earn double RP and GTA$, and the continued opportunity to unlock two weapons for both GTA Online and Red Dead Redemption 2.
This week, completion of the Red Dead Redemption II related Double Action Revolver and Stone Hatchet challenges are delivering double the completion reward (500,000GTA$ each), as well as an additional 250,000 GTA$ the following week. Not only does the completion of these challenges benefit players in GTA Online, but there is also a spillover effect to the new Red Dead since they will also be available to players with linked Social Club accounts.
Players are able to take advantage of double GTA$ and RP for the completion of VIP and CEO Work and challenges through October 22nd. This week’s bonus also extends to Gunrunning sell missions, a 25 percent increase in Bunker Research time, and ‘Rockstar Created’ stunt races.
This week also sees a new assortment of discounted pricing on select vehicles and upgrades, ranging from 35-45 percent.
- Bunkers – 35% off
- MOC Cabs – 35% off
- Anti-Aircraft Trailer – 40% off
- Buckingham Akula – 35% off
- Savage – 40% off
- TM-02 Khanjali – 35% off
- HVY Barrage – 35% off
- HVY Nightshark – 35% off
- HVY Insurgent – 35% off
- HVY Insurgent Pick-Up – 35% off
- Declasse Weaponized Tampa – 35% off
- Imponte Ruiner 2000 – 40% off
- Mk II Upgrades & Customization – 35% off
- Mk II Ammo – 35% off
- Dewbauchee Vagner – 30% off
- Lampadati Viseris – 35% off
- Cheval Taipan – 30% off
- Ubermacht Revolter – 35% off
- Elegy Retro Custom Upgrade – 30% off
- Yachts – 40% off
- Rockstar Games Officially Announces GTA Online Casino Update With New Logo
- GTA Online Event Week: 2X rewards on Premium deluxe repo work
- Red Dead Redemption 2’s Soundtrack Releases July 12th
- Red Dead Online -Sport Of Kings showdown mode now available
- Take-Two Interactive CEO Tells Investors There Is “No Downside” To Releasing Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC