Take-Two Q4 2019 Earnings Report – Red Dead Redemption 2 has sold over 24 Million copies worldwide
Rockstar Games’ parent company, Take-Two Interactive, have released their earnings report for the past quarter, which ended March 31st, 2019. Net revenue grew to $539.0 Million, as compared to the same quarter a year ago which was $450.3 million – Take-Two repurchased 1.12 million for $100 Million
Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online
Red Dead Redemption 2 has now sold 24 Million copies worldwide. Only selling 1 Million copies in the last 3 months. Take-Two Interactive have said it’s still selling better than expected.
Red Dead Online will be coming out of beta this Quarter, meaning it will come out of Beta by the end of June. CEO Strauss Zelnick also claimed that they have content drops coming for Red Dead Online. Claiming Online is performing very well.
Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online
Grand Theft Auto V has now sold over 110 Million copies worldwide. Still selling very well for a game that’s almost 6 years.
- GTA Online Event – Import/Export Week
- Red Dead Online Leaves Beta and Adds a Huge Spring Update
- Take-Two Q4 2019 Earnings Report – Red Dead Redemption 2 has sold over 24 Million copies worldwide
- Rockstar Games Acquires “PAYDAY 2” Alumni Dhruva Interactive
- GTA Online event week: New Simeon Premium Deluxe Repo work