Take-Two Interactive Q4 2018: Grand Theft Auto V ships 95 million units
Rockstar Games parent company, Take-Two Interactive, have released their earnings report for the past quarter, which ended March 31st, 2018. Net revenue for the Quarter was $450.3million, this time last year it was $571.6million.
Obviously, most of you don’t care about how much Take-Two are making and you’re all here about Grand Theft Auto V, so all that information is below.
Grand Theft Auto V ships 95 Million Units
Take-Two confirmed during the Conference call that Grand Theft Auto V has shipped over 95 Million copies worldwide across all platforms. That’s a total of five Million more copies of Grand Theft Auto V sold since the last Quarter.
Future updates confirmed for Grand Theft Auto Online
During the conference call, Take-Two Interactive confirmed that more players than ever are still logging in to play Grand Theft Auto Online. Confirming last year was a record year for GTA Online for money spent by players and the numbers of users logging in. Strauss Zelnick also confirmed that there is much more content planned going forward for GTA Online.
Take-Two Interactive has confirmed that they will be at E3 2018, but they won’t be showing any new products and will only be there for business meetings.
Red Dead Redemption 2 was also confirmed to still be releasing on October 26th, 2018.
- Rockstar Games Officially Announces GTA Online Casino Update With New Logo
- GTA Online Event Week: 2X rewards on Premium deluxe repo work
- Red Dead Redemption 2’s Soundtrack Releases July 12th
- Red Dead Online -Sport Of Kings showdown mode now available
- Take-Two Interactive CEO Tells Investors There Is “No Downside” To Releasing Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC