Take-Two Interactive Founder Ryan Brant Passes Away at Age 49
It’s a sad day for the Rockstar Games and Take-Two community especially today, as the founder of Rockstar Games parent company Take-Two Interactive Ryan Brant has passed away at age 49. He died on March 23, 2019, according to Gamasutra.
Brant founded the company in 1993 and resigned after disability leave in 2006, and had a few controversies after – including being sentenced to 5 years of probation for backdating stock options in 2007, and being involved in the infamous Hot Coffee scandal. Of course, since then the ex-CEO had stayed out of the spotlight.
Our condolences go to his loved ones and we will be thinking of him and those around him.
Rest in peace, Ryan.
Comments are closed.
- Rockstar Games Officially Announces GTA Online Casino Update With New Logo
- GTA Online Event Week: 2X rewards on Premium deluxe repo work
- Red Dead Redemption 2’s Soundtrack Releases July 12th
- Red Dead Online -Sport Of Kings showdown mode now available
- Take-Two Interactive CEO Tells Investors There Is “No Downside” To Releasing Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC