Rockstar Games Working to Fix Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Pro HDR Blur Issues
It seems that Rockstar Games are aware of HDR issues regarding Red Dead Redemption 2 and are working to fix them.
Rockstar Support have received many complaints regarding blurriness and lack of sharpness on the PlayStation 4 Pro version of Red Dead Redemption 2, and have responded to users with a statement in response.
“We are currently hard at work fixing [the issues].”
This video depicts the blur effect, showing the game to be somewhat out of focus. It is only happening on PlayStation 4 Pro units, so we’ll have to see.
Some other players have reported HDR issues across all platforms, particularly PlayStation – it appears Rockstar are aware of all of these and are working to fix them.
We’ll update this story if more information arises.
Thanks to RDR.org forum users.
- GTA Online: The Benefactor Schlagen GT is now available
- GTA Online: The Declasse Tulip is now available
- Rockstar Games Is In a Legal Battle with Real-Life Pinkertons Over Red Dead Redemption 2
- Multiple Rockstar Games titles place in the PS store top downloaded games of 2018
- Red Dead Online – New Gun Rush mode available now, more to come soon