Rockstar Games has started to advertise for a new security role in the company in light of the recent breach in which someone managed to leak GTA 6 gameplay.
The role, titled ‘Investigation Analyst‘ requires the person to respond to emergency situations and security incidents.
Other responsibilities include, conduct investigations and assist in investigations, monitor and maintain intelligence on various threat actors and much more. This role is based out of their New York offices.
You will also need quite a few qualifications for this role including
- Strong background in intelligence gathering, monitoring, and reporting
- Experience conducting various types of investigations
- Experience with commercial threat intelligence platforms
- Experience conducting link analysis
- Ability to absorb extremely technical information in limited timeframes
- Technical background in any/all of the following: Threat Intelligence, open source intelligence, internal or external investigations a plus
- Experience with Maltego or other link analysis software
- 3+ years’ experience in intelligence analysis
- Intense thirst for knowledge.
This comes after 90 videos of Grand Theft Auto VI were leaked, along with the hacker also apparently having the Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto VI source code