Since Red Dead Redemption 2 released recently, we’ve seen a few people on Twitter confused with how to Fast Travel across the map. After completing a Mission it can be quite a ball-ache travelling back to Camp. It can take a long time. The Scenery and random activities in between the horse ride back is fun, but not for everyone. Here is a list of ways on how to fast travel. Gtamen has a video on it. Or if you like reading then we have them listed below the video.
Purchase a Train Ticket, they are quite cheap. As Gtamen pointed out, he only paid around $10 for a train ride which was quite far. You dont have to watch the Train Journey and can skip it.
Get on a Stage Coach, you’ll see more of these than you do Places that sell Train Tickets. Stage Coaches are basically Taxis. The Prices of these are similar to a Train Ticket but they are easier to locate.
You can Upgrade your Camp in Red Dead Redemption 2 in Multiple ways. One way being be able to Fast Travel from your camp to anywhere on the map. All you have to do is to do a 1 time payment to upgrade and you can find the fast travel option located behind your tent.
- GTA Online: The Benefactor Schlagen GT is now available
- GTA Online: The Declasse Tulip is now available
- Rockstar Games Is In a Legal Battle with Real-Life Pinkertons Over Red Dead Redemption 2
- Multiple Rockstar Games titles place in the PS store top downloaded games of 2018
- Red Dead Online – New Gun Rush mode available now, more to come soon