Rockstar Games have released the GTA Online Los Santos Drug Wars trailer. It shows the latest GTA Online DLC instalment in action which has just released. You can watch the trailer linked just below.
This is a new major content update is a two-parter and the first section of the story. You’ll be heading straight to Blaine County and join up with old pal Nervous Ron and a new band of out-of-state misfits to put on on a mission. This DLC is coming to all platforms currently supported by new GTA Online updates, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
Improvements to gameplay alongside new content
This trailer for the new content comes just days after Rockstar reiterated their commitment to listening to player feedback and and how this December update will add a wide range of new improvements to Freemode and beyond. Below are some highlights of the changes made to GTA Online in the December update.
General Improvements Highlights
- Get to your favorite iFruit Contacts faster — select which Contacts to display or hide via the Interaction Menu.
- PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X will add ray-traced reflections — rendering real-time reflections on many surfaces — via the Fidelity Mode graphics setting.
Vehicle Updates Highlights
- New vehicle purchases will arrive in your Garage faster than before.
- Select Custom Weaponized Vehicles can now be used in Races, where appropriate — weapons will be disabled outside of GTA Races.
- Players on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S can enjoy full access to Hao’s Special Works without needing to complete Hao’s introductory race.
Economy Updates Highlights
- Completing Vehicle Cargo Sell Missions in Public Sessions will award a High Demand Bonus, bringing this in line with all other business activities, while payouts on Smuggler’s Sell Missions will be permanently tripled.
Which improvments are you most looking forward to in GTA Online’s new update? Let us know down in the comments and stay tuned for future news with RockstarINTEL.