Ray Tracing Reflections now enabled
You can now experience Ray-traced reflections on various surfaces in the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S version of GTA V. To turn them on change the graphics setting to Fidelity Mode.
New iFruit contacts customization
You can now select which Contacts on your phone to display or hide via the Interaction Menu.
Decreased wait time for new vehicle deliveries
As you can see from the video below, it takes less than 2 minutes for a new vehicle to be delivered at one of your chosen garages.
Bicycles can now be requested
Ever wanted to go for a bike ride? You can now request your mechanic to bring any of your bicycles from your garages.
Some additional featured in the latest GTA Online update are:
- Select Custom Weaponized Vehicles can now be used in Races, where appropriate — weapons will be disabled outside of GTA Races.
- Players on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S can enjoy full access to Hao’s Special Works without needing to complete Hao’s introductory race.
- Completing Vehicle Cargo Sell Missions in Public Sessions will award a High Demand Bonus, bringing this in line with all other business activities, while payouts on Smuggler’s Sell Missions will be permanently tripled.
- The Benefactor Terrorbyte can be used to launch Business Sell Missions in all Session types, including Invite-only Sessions.
- Take on Agatha’s Casino Story Missions as a solo operator by visiting the Management Office of The Diamond Casino & Resort (these missions previously required at least 2 players).
You can read the full list of highlights from our previous article here.
Which improvements are you most happy with in GTA Online’s new update? Let us know down in the comments and stay tuned for future news with RockstarINTEL.
After the new update on PS4, I can no lobger use the cgange view button. The game is stuck in first person view.