It’s a new week in GTA Online! We’ve got bonuses focusing in Nightclub businesses. Check out everything happening below.
There are two new challenges with one reward each this week.
If you pop a bottle of champagne this week you will receive the Blêuter’d Tee.
Complete a Nightclub Management mission and a Nightclub Source mission to receive the Pinned Flames livery for Clique Wagon.
Rockstar Games have made adjustments to the payouts given in Assault on Cayo Perico. This is to balance the island loot for both the attacking and defending teams in matches with larger player count. Here are details on the changes:
Also, Tez2 notes Rockstar have made changes to Daily Sell Limits. The initial threshold has been decreased to 5 with the max limit for Exploit Level 0 decreased to 20 vehicles. This was originally 30 within 24 hours. Cap Recovery has been increased to 7 days, up from 5 days.
This week at the Casino, take your daily spin with the lucky wheel for your chance to win the Benefactor Schlagen GT, which use to cost $1,300,000 from Legendary Motorsport.
Prize Ride Challenge
This week in GTA Online, place top 4 in a LS Car Meet Race for 2 days in a row to unlock the Pegassi Infernus as the Prize Ride vehicle. It used to cost $440,000 from Legendary Motorsport.
Premium Test Ride Vehicle
This week’s Premium Test Ride Vehicle is the Declasse Vigero ZX for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S players.
Test Track Vehicles
This week’s Test Track Vehicles are the Grotti Brioso 300, Grotti Visione and the Vapid GB200.
The Luxury Autos Car Dealership located in Rockford Hills has two cars on show for purchase. This week’s cars are the Declasse Scramjet and the Pegassi Tezeract.
This week at Simeon’s Auto Shop. Five more cars are available to purchase and test drive. This week they are the Lifeguard, Declasse Tulip, Lampadati Viseris, Übermacht Zion Classic and the Weeny Issi Sport.
Gun Van Contents
- Pool Cue (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Minigun (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Up-n-Atomizer (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Widowmaker (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Unholy Hellbringer (10%, GTA+ 35%)
- Tactical SMG (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Firework Launcher (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Musket (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Service Carbine (35%, GTA+ 35%)
- Sticky Bomb (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Grenade (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Proximity Mine (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Super Light Armor (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Light Armor (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Standard Armor (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Heavy Armor (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Super Heavy Armor (10%, GTA+ 20%)
This week’s Premium Race is Cutting Coroners.
HSW Time Trial
This week’s HSW Time Trial is Textile City.
RC Time Trial
This week’s RC Time Trial is Construction Site I.
This week’s Time Trial is Vinewood Bowl.
- 3X GTA$ on Nightclub Daily Income
- 2x GTA$ & RP on Nightclub Sell Missions
- 2x GTA$ & RP on Trading Places (Remix)
- 2x GTA$, RP and AP on Arena War Series
- 2x on Popularity boost on Nightclub Management Missions
- Übermacht Zion Classic
- Vapid Festival Bus
- Nightclub Properties including upgrades and modifications
- Benefactor Terrorbyte
- Canis Freecrawler
- Declasse Apocalypse, Future Shock, and Nightmare Impaler
- Declasse Impaler
- Declasse Tulip
- Declasse Lifeguard
- HVY Menacer
- Pegassi Tezeract
- Declasse Scramjet
This month’s GTA+ perks include a whole host of items which you can check out here.
We’re also now on Threads following its launch, follow us with this link.