It’s a new content packed week in GTA Online! Along with the usual bonuses, discounts etc, Rockstar Games have added several new pieces of content as part of the San Andreas Mercenaries update. Check out everything happening below.
The Buckingham Weaponized Conada has been added to GTA Online. It costs $3,385,000 from Warstock Cache & Carry. This is the latest vehicle part of the GTA Online San Andreas Mercenaries dripfeed content.
New Cayo Perico job
A new Adversary Mode titled Assault on Cayo Perico is now live in the game. A team of attackers and defenders face off against each other. Attackers need to destroy radars in the first stage. There will be more ways to make money such as stealing loot and bonus objectives.
Trade prices for the Squaddie & Manchez Scout can now be unlocked by this new mode. Complete a bonus objective during Assault on Cayo Perico for the Manchez Scout trade price. Win Assault on Cayo Perico to get the Squaddie trade price.
Some new challenges are active in GTAO and completing them will give you rewards. Here are the two challenges and the rewards:
- Unlock the “Ammu-Nation Baseball Tee” by completing a Bunker Sell Mission
- Unlock the “Atomic Rally Spec” livery for the Maibatsu MonstroCiti by completing a Gunrunning Resupply Mission and an Ammu-Nation Contract (within 10 days of completion)
Along with the introduction of the new Cayo Perico adv mode, Rockstar have brought back some older adv modes: Occupy, Extraction and Trading Places (Remix).
This week at the Casino, take your daily spin with the lucky wheel for your chance to win the Nagasaki Outlaw, which use to cost $1,268,000 from Southern San Andreas Super Autos.
Prize Ride Challenge
This week in GTA Online, place top 5 in LS Car Meet Races for 3 days in a row to unlock the Pegassi Toros as the Prize Ride vehicle. It costs $498,000 from Legendary Motorsport.
Premium Test Ride Vehicle
This week’s Premium Test Ride Vehicle is the Pegassi Weaponized Ignus for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S players.
Test Track Vehicles
This week’s Test Track Vehicles are the Annis Euros, Dinka Veto Classic and the Pegassi Reaper.
The Luxury Autos Car Dealership located in Rockford Hills has two cars on show for purchase. This week’s cars are the Ocelot XA-21 and the Pegassi Torero.
This week at Simeon’s Auto Shop. Five more cars are available to purchase and test drive. This week they are the Declasse Walton L35, HVY Insurgent, HVY Nightshark, Mammoth Squaddie and Pegassi Zorrusso.
Gun Van Contents
- Pool Cue (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Heavy Rifle (30%, GTA+ 30%)
- Up-n-Atomizer (10%, GTA+ 30%)
- Sweeper Shotgun (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Marksman Pistol (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Homing Launcher (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Railgun (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- RPG (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Tactical SMG (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Tear Gas (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Molotov (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Grenade (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Super Light Armor (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Light Armor (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Standard Armor (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Heavy Armor (10%, GTA+ 20%)
- Super Heavy Armor (10%, GTA+ 20%)
This week’s Premium Race is Senora Freeway.
HSW Time Trial
This week’s HSW Time Trial is East Vinewood.
RC Time Trial
This week’s RC Time Trial is Cypress Flats.
This week’s Time Trial is Route 68.
- 3X GTA$ & RP on Ammu-Nation Contract Missions
- 2x GTA$ RP on Assault on Cayo Perico
- 2x GTA$ RP on Bunker Sell Missions
- 2x speed on Bunker Research
- Mk II Weapon Upgrades
- Annis Euros
- HVY Insurgent
- HVY Nightshark
- Ocelot XA-21
- Bunker Properties and all upgrades/modifications
- Explosive Weapons
This month’s GTA+ perks include a whole host of items which you can check out here.
We’re also now on Threads following its launch, follow us with this link.