Microtransactions confirmed – coming soon to Red Dead Online
Earlier today, Red Dead Redemption 2’s Multiplayer mode was launched, Red Dead Online. We noticed and tweeted that there was a second currency available in game. Called Gold Bars. These are now confirmed to be Micro transactions coming soon to the Game.
We all knew Micro transactions were coming, people calling them Horse-cards until we got an official name. The in game micro transaction currency will be called ‘Gold Bars.’ You’ll be able to purchase these the same way as Shark Cards, via the in game menu.
Rockstar have made a post saying these will be come once the early period of the beta is over. Posting on the Newswire – ‘You may notice some areas of the in-game menus are not yet accessible or available during this early period of the Beta, such as the Red Dead Online in-game Store which will eventually open up to provide the option of purchasing gold bars to directly acquire cosmetic items like Camp décor, or a special style for your weapons.’
We believe gold bars are also earned and not just purchasable, you can earn 100 nuggets which will convert into 1 gold bar allowing you to purchase things early.
- Rockstar Games Officially Announces GTA Online Casino Update With New Logo
- GTA Online Event Week: 2X rewards on Premium deluxe repo work
- Red Dead Redemption 2’s Soundtrack Releases July 12th
- Red Dead Online -Sport Of Kings showdown mode now available
- Take-Two Interactive CEO Tells Investors There Is “No Downside” To Releasing Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC