Last weekend, we were able to attend Comic Con Birmingham, which 3 Actors from Red Dead Redemption2 were also attending, Roger Clark (Arthur Morgan), Rob Wiethoff (John Marston) and Peter Blomquist (Micah Bell). Whilst we were there, MCM were kind enough to invite us to a press interview with Peter Blomquist and invited us to watch the Red Dead Redemption 2 Live stage show.
During the Live Show they spoke about the production of Red Dead Redemption 2, where the actors cleared up how they are actors and not voice actors and told people the difference. 5 minutes into the video). They also spoke about balls, quite a lot.
They also discussed what its like being recognised for their work and they all revealed what they would call A Horse in real life if they owned one.
- Motion Capture work with Rockstar Games and balls – (5:00)
- Rob discussing about how it feels to be recognised from all his work – (10:40)
- Answering about peoples attitude towards not accepting videogames – (12:11)
- Rob answering about the most valuable lesson you’ve learnt from working on both Red Dead Redemption Games – (14:45)
- What each actor would name their real life horse – (15:50)
- Hardest scene they had to film during Red Dead Redemption 2 – (17:35)
- Inspiring people with the work they do – (21:35)
- Fan Questions – (25:00)
The video of the Red Dead Redemption 2 Live stage was recorded by Ourselves on 14Th November 2021 at MCM Birmingham.