We’re not joking. Over 6 years after its release, Grand Theft Auto V is still killing it. According to a report by Games Industry, Grand Theft Auto V was the most digitally downloaded game in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Australia this Christmas.
When it comes to physical sales, FIFA 20 took the crown as the best sold physical Game of Christmas 2019 across Europe. But it wasn’t all bad; if physical and digital copies sold are combined, Grand Theft Auto V was the 4th best selling game of Christmas. Lagging behind slightly, Red Dead Redemption 2 came in on the charts at 9th place.
- FIFA 20 (Sept. 2019)
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare (Oct. 2019)
- Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (Nov. 2019)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Sept. 2013)
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 (Oct. 2019)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (March 2017)
- Just Dance 2020 (Nov. 2019)
- Sword Pokémon (Nov. 2019)
- Red Dead Redemption II (Oct. 2018)
- Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games (Nov. 2019)