GTAV and Red Dead Redemption 2 tops Christmas charts in Europe
The week before Christmas, the busiest week of the year when everyone like me is doing last minute shopping. This time we’re looking at the game charts in Europe, for both digital and Physical combined for the week ending 23rd December, 2 days before Christmas.
Fifa 19, a game which has always been popular across Europe, topped the EMEAA Charts, with Red Dead Redemption 2 only one place behind. Very impressive. Fallout 76 was nowhere to be seen in the top 10. Which is kinda surprising for a game that new, especially with prices for it dropping as low as £9.99 in same places.
Grand Theft Auto V has made it back into the Charts placing at Number 10 for Physical and Digital games combined. People said this game was dead right? Well, they are far from the truth as Grand Theft Auto V was also the most downloaded game on PC during the same week. If you got your first ever Xbox One or PlayStation 4 for Christmas you more than likely got GTAV as it is that one game that everyone can pick up and find something to do.
You can check out the top 10 combined Digital/Physical chart for Europe below. Week ending December 23rd.
- Fifa 19
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Super Mario Party
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Battlefield V
- Mario Kart: Deluxe
- Grand Theft Auto V
- GTA Online Event – Import/Export Week
- Red Dead Online Leaves Beta and Adds a Huge Spring Update
- Take-Two Q4 2019 Earnings Report – Red Dead Redemption 2 has sold over 24 Million copies worldwide
- Rockstar Games Acquires “PAYDAY 2” Alumni Dhruva Interactive
- GTA Online event week: New Simeon Premium Deluxe Repo work