Today, Grand Theft Auto V surpassed over 10 million copies on Steam. This is a huge milestone, especially for a 5 year old game.
According to SteamSpy, at the time of writing GTA V has 10,089,303 owners on Steam.
Worldwide, Grand Theft Auto V has become the best selling video game of all time in the US, topped charts everywhere, become the 3rd best selling video game of all time on Earth (90+ million copies worldwide), and being the source of controversy for decades. Its graphic scenes depicting torture, assassination and bank heists have sparked discussion worldwide; with Rockstar infamously paying for bad publicity to gain more traction.
What do you think? How long will GTA V keep going on for? Let us know!
- GTA Online: The Declasse Tulip is now available
- Rockstar Games Is In a Legal Battle with Real-Life Pinkertons Over Red Dead Redemption 2
- Multiple Rockstar Games titles place in the PS store top downloaded games of 2018
- Red Dead Online – New Gun Rush mode available now, more to come soon
- What Can Rockstar Games Do Differently?