Today, Grand Theft Auto V surpassed over 10 million copies on Steam. This is a huge milestone, especially for a 5 year old game.
According to SteamSpy, at the time of writing GTA V has 10,089,303 owners on Steam.
Worldwide, Grand Theft Auto V has become the best selling video game of all time in the US, topped charts everywhere, become the 3rd best selling video game of all time on Earth (90+ million copies worldwide), and being the source of controversy for decades. Its graphic scenes depicting torture, assassination and bank heists have sparked discussion worldwide; with Rockstar infamously paying for bad publicity to gain more traction.
What do you think? How long will GTA V keep going on for? Let us know!
- GTA Online Event – Import/Export Week
- Red Dead Online Leaves Beta and Adds a Huge Spring Update
- Take-Two Q4 2019 Earnings Report – Red Dead Redemption 2 has sold over 24 Million copies worldwide
- Rockstar Games Acquires “PAYDAY 2” Alumni Dhruva Interactive
- GTA Online event week: New Simeon Premium Deluxe Repo work