After all the rumours and leaks that have spread over the internet about the GTA Trilogy, Rockstar Games have finally blessed us with a release date, price, screenshots and a Trailer.
The Trilogy, which consists of GTA III, Vie City and San Andreas will be releasing on November 11th 2021 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. It will be priced at £54.99. You can Preorder the Game on the Rockstar Games website, Xbox Store and PlayStation Store.
Game Pass and PlayStation Now
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas will be coming to Xbox Game Pass on release day and Grand Theft Auto III will be coming to PlayStation Now on December 7th 2021.
- A GTAV style controller layout
- Improved gunplay and targeting controls, with updated drive-by controls in San Andreas
- Updated weapon wheel and Radio Station wheel
- Updated Mini Maps with enhanced navigation and allowing players to set waypoints to destinations
- The Ability to restart a failed missions
- Higher resolution textures
- Completely rebuilt lighting system with enhanced shadows, reflections & more
- Improved water and weather effects
- Enhanced details in Trees and foliage
- Increased Draw distances
- 4K Resolution support with up to 60fps for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
- NVIDIA DLSS support for PC
- Touch Screen camera zooming, pans and menu selections as well as gyro aiming for the Nintendo Switch