GTA San Andreas Table Tennis and Midnight Club coming to Xbox One
Rockstar Games announced today that three of their classic titles, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Table Tennis and Midnight Club: LA will all be coming to the Xbox One on June 7th, 2018. All three Xbox 360 games will still have Xbox Achievements available for unlock.
Taking advantage of the Xbox One backward compatibility feature, Xbox players will be able to play the games free of charge if they already owned them on the Xbox Original or Xbox 360. If players owned them digitally, they will be able to download them from the ‘Ready to install’ section of their Xbox One Dashboard.
Both the Xbox Original and the Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto San Andreaswill be available to play. Additionally, players who owned the Xbox 360 version of the game will also be able to transfer their save files to their Xbox One.
Both the original and complete edition of Midnight Club: LA will be available to play on the Xbox One, with the vehicles, music, and races from the complete edition also available for players.
Lets be honest, we’re all more excited to play Table Tennis than any of the others.
- GTA Online: The Declasse Tulip is now available
- Rockstar Games Is In a Legal Battle with Real-Life Pinkertons Over Red Dead Redemption 2
- Multiple Rockstar Games titles place in the PS store top downloaded games of 2018
- Red Dead Online – New Gun Rush mode available now, more to come soon
- What Can Rockstar Games Do Differently?