Today, a new update has released for Grand Theft Auto: Online, this is the first update GTA Online has received for over 8 Months
New Vehicles + Prices
15 Cars have released in Today’s update, 4 from Legendary Motorsport, 5 from Southern SanAndreas, and 6 at benny’s. (Image credit @NuroCitrix) There also won’t be any drip-fed vehicles for once
- Benefactor R8 – $3,400,000
- Declasse DR1 – $2,997,000
- Lapadati Tigon – $2,310,000
- Invetero Coquette D10 – $1,510,000
- Maibatsu Penumbra FF – $1,380,000
- BF Club – $1,280,000
- Dundreary Landstalker – $1,220,000
- Imponte Beater Dukes – $378,000
- Canis Seminole Frontier – $678,000
- Dinka Blista Kanjo – $435,000
- Bravado Gauntlet – $615,000
- Bravado Youga $195,000
- Benefactor Glendale – $200,000
- Declasse Yosemite – $485,000
- Vapid Peyote – $38,000
- Albany Manana – $10,000
New Adversary Modes
8 New Casino Adversary Modes released today in GTA Online, all modes are suitable for 4-8 Players
- Hardest Target
- Kill Quota
- Trading Places
- Every Bullet Counts
New Open-wheel Races
7 new Openwheel races have come with this update.
- Keeping Track
- Morningwood Glory
- Top of the Town
- It’s a Sign
6 new Yacht Missions
After almost 5 years, Yachts are no longer useless in GTA Online. There are now 6 new Co-op missions to play in GTA Online.
New Business Battles released today along with everything else, taking place in brand new Locations across San Andreas and out at Sea.
Between now and August 19th, win a Business Battle to win and unlock the Pink Dot Tech Mask.
Some other things to add, Lester no longer calls you in-game, he now texts you instead. There is also a new collectible for you to find for Solomon, you need to find collect the stolen Movie Props.
A blast from the Past, well from 2008, QUB3D is now available to play in Arcades.
Another arcade game available to play is Axe Of fury
Fixes and Improvements
- Players can now return Personal Vehicles to storage via an option within the Interaction Menu.
- Players can now own up to eight different Properties
- Mashing the accelerator prior to starting a race is no longer a viable strategy to gain a speed boost. Instead, players can only receive a starting boost by timing their pedal press once “Go” is shown (or in the case of Open Wheel Races, when the countdown lights are removed).
- Requesting a Pegasus Vehicle is more convenient than ever, with many additional spawn locations being added to reduce your travel time to the closest available location.
- When entering the Diamond Casino & Resort, punters will now be told how long they will need to wait before spinning the Lucky Wheel again. That’s the last time you’ll see a clock inside of The Diamond, though, that’s for sure.