GTA Online Event Week, Running Back Remix now available
This week in Grand Theft Auto: Online, log in and play the all-new Running back (Remix) mode, along with new unlocks, cash bonus opportunities, discounts and more.
Running back (Remix)
‘With football season in full swing, the Adversary Mode starring the undersized Panto that dared to dream big is back. The main goal of reaching the end zone is still the same in Running Back (Remix), but now the pocket-sized hatchback Runner is both flanked and opposed by an upgraded fleet of 5-star recruits in Tezeracts. This new gridiron clash is built specially to maximize the carnage and competition.
Tackle any of the 7 new Running Back (Remix) tracks and score Double GTA$ & RP now through October 1st.’
Anytime this week, log into Grand Theft Auto: Online to unlock the Santo Capra Coins Livery for the HVY Menacer & Pegassi Oppressor Mk II.
Money Bonus Opportunities
Enjoy 2X GTA$ and RP on the all-new Running Back (Remix) mode. If you’re a Nightclub owner then gain an extra 2X boost on Nightclub popularity earned from players dancing in their clubs. Finally, there is a 25% speed boost on Nightclub Warehouse & Biker Business production.
This week, save up to 40% on select items in GTA Online.
- Pegassi Tempesta – 40% off
- Pegassi Zentorno – 40% off
- Buckingham Akula – 40% off
- TM-02 Khanjali – 40% off
- Karin Armored Kuruma – 40% off
- Mammoth Avenger – 40% off
- HVY Insurgent Pick-Up – 40% off
- Mobile Operations Center Cabs – 40% off
- Ubermacht Sentinel Classic – 30% off
- Declasse Scramjet – 30% off
- Biker Businesses – 40% off
- Special Cargo Warehouses – 40% off
- Facilities – 30% off
- Hangars – 30% off
- Bunkers – 30% off
- GTA Online Event- New Missile Base Series
- Red Dead Online – New missions from Sadie and Jake Adler and Black Belle.
- GTA Online Event – Import/Export Week
- Red Dead Online Leaves Beta and Adds a Huge Spring Update
- Take-Two Q4 2019 Earnings Report – Red Dead Redemption 2 has sold over 24 Million copies worldwide