GTA Online Event Week, Red Dead Redemption II Pre-Order Bonus Now available
This week in Grand Theft AutoOnline players who have pre-ordered any digital edition of Red Dead Redemption II before October 15 will be eligible for a pre-order bonus, plus we have a new event week.
This week three new cars have been added to the in-game website, Southern San Andreas Super Autos. These include the new Karin Auto, Bollokan Prairie, and Imponte Ruiner. Those three and the Maibatsu Penumbra, the Declasse Mamba and the Invetero Coquette Classic also have new liveries.
Playing GTA Online between now and October 15th will net players the brand new Green Wireframe Bodysuit and 300,000 GTA$, which will be deposited by October 22.
If you have yet to complete the Stone Hatchet and Double-Action Revolver challenges, now is a good time to do so as they are providing double the RP and GTA$. The completion of them this week will earn players 250,000 GTA$ this week and next. If you have already completed these, you will be compensated with a quarter million (250,000GTA$) if you log into GTA Online some time this week.
Nightclub owners will be seeing double profits this week, and four remixed Adversary Modes are also giving out double GTA$ and RP this week, these are “Hunting Pack (Remix),” “Trading Places (Remix),” “Running Back (Remix),” and Sumo (Remix).”
- Dinka Jester Classic – 30% off
- Ocelot Swinger – 30% off
- Festival Bus – 25% off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- Vapid Dominator GTX – 30% off
- Overflod Autarch – 30% off
- Ocelot Pariah – 30% off
- Elitás Travel Aircraft Catalog – 35% off
- Nightclub Add-Ons & Renovations – 25% off
- Executive Garages – 35% off
- 10-Car Garages – 35% off
- After Hours clothing – 25% off
Red Dead Redemption II
Last, but certainly not least, we have the Read Dead Redemption II pre-order bonus. Pre-order any (digital) edition of the game from the PlayStation or Microsoft Store by October 15, and players will be able to claim an extra 1M GTA$, so long as they log into online this week. This is also available to players who have purchased the game through the digital stores previously, they just have to log into GTA Online this week to claim it. The bonus cash will be deposited between October 16 and 22nd.
- GTA Online Event- New Missile Base Series
- Red Dead Online – New missions from Sadie and Jake Adler and Black Belle.
- GTA Online Event – Import/Export Week
- Red Dead Online Leaves Beta and Adds a Huge Spring Update
- Take-Two Q4 2019 Earnings Report – Red Dead Redemption 2 has sold over 24 Million copies worldwide