GTA Online: Double GTA$ and RP on Smugglers Run sell Missions, new discounts and more
If you’re not happy unless you’re going Mach 2 with your hair on fire, you’re in luck – all Smuggler’s Run Sell Missions are paying out Double GTA$ & RP through October 29th. Plus, 1v1 a few would-be mavericks in Dogfight to collect double rewards for the same period.
Also, jump into your Terrorbyte’s Nerve Center and launch any Client Job via the touchscreen terminal and collect Double GTA$ & RP upon completion.
RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 CHALLENGE BONUSES
With Red Dead Redemption 2 arriving this week, there’s still time to earn GTA$1M(GTA$500K per challenge) for successful completion of the Double-Action Revolver & Stone Hatchet kill challenges. Expect GTA$250K up front per challenge plus an additional GTA$250K when you log in the following week with your Social Club linked account.
If you haven’t sought out these relics from the old west, get hunting this week to unlock both weapons for use in GTA Online and Red Dead Redemption 2.
DISCOUNTS ON SELECT AIRCRAFT, VEHICLES & PROPERTIES
Take advantage of up to 35% off Hangars, Add-Ons & Select Aircraft Vehicles.
- Buckingham Pyro – 35% off
- PF-45 Nokota – 35% off
- LF-22 Starling – 35% off
- Western Rogue – 35% off
- Nagasaki Ultralight – 35% off
- Volatol – 35% off
- Mammoth Tula – 35% off
- Mammoth Mogul – 35% off
- Blimp – 30% off
- Hangars – 35% off
- Hangar Workshop – 35% off
- Import/Export Vehicle Warehouses – 35% off
- Declasse Scramjet – 30% off
- HVY Menacer – 30% off
- Dinka Jester Classic – 30% off
- Karin Sultan RS – 30% off
- Progen T20 – 30% off
- Pegassi Reaper – 30% off
- GTA Online Event- New Missile Base Series
- Red Dead Online – New missions from Sadie and Jake Adler and Black Belle.
- GTA Online Event – Import/Export Week
- Red Dead Online Leaves Beta and Adds a Huge Spring Update
- Take-Two Q4 2019 Earnings Report – Red Dead Redemption 2 has sold over 24 Million copies worldwide