It’s Tuesday again, and that means another event week for Grand Theft Auto Online. Entitled “Contraband Week,” this week’s event sees double GTA$ added to Gunrunning sell missions and discounts on various things in the world of GTA Online.
Through April 16th, Gunrunning sell missions provide CEOs with double GTA$ and RP, and research has seen a 50 percent bump in speed. The double GTA$ and RP from last week on the new Target Assualt Races has also been extended through the 16th.
This week sees 15 various upgrades and vehicles on sale for varying amounts off.
- Mobile Operations Center Cabs – 30% off
- Mobile Operations Center Bays – 30% off
- Mk II Weapon Upgrade – 25% off
- Vom-Feuer Anti-Aircraft Trailer – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Prices)
- HVY APC – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Prices)
- BF Dune FAV – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Prices)
- Declasse Weaponized Tampa – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Prices)
- HVY Nightshark – 25% off
- Farmhouse Bunker – 50% off
- Thomson Scrapyard Bunker – 45% off
- Smoke Tree Road Bunker – 40% off
- All Bunker Upgrades – 30% off
- All Bunker Renovations – 30% off
- Overflod Autarch – 25% off
- Pfister Neon – 25% off
Premium race & time trial
“The Loop” is the premium race of the week, locked to the Rocket Voltic. As with all previous premium races, they can be started via the quick jobs app on the in-game phone, have an entrance fee, and the top three finishers earn GTA$ and all participants gain triple RP.
“Great Ocean Highway” is the time trial of the week. Beating the specified time will earn players GTA$ and RP. Time trials can be started by entering the “purple corona” on the in-game map.
The Vespucci Job is a brand new mode coming to GTA Online Tuesday, April 17. In “The Vespucci Job,” players will be split into two teams, the madcap caper or the LSPD. Depending on the role, players will either be on the run in the Weeny Issi Classic or attempting to hunt down those attempting to flee in an LSPD squad car.
The new mode next week will also see the addition to GTA Online of the Vapid Flash GT sports car and the Sea Sparrow Chopper, an amphibious throwback from Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.