This week in Grand Theft Auto Online. 7 New races are now available to play, along with an update to the Creator tool, new discounts, double Cash opportunities and more.
New Bandito RC races
- RC – Cargo Chaos: In Los Santos, the glass is always half full. Take Elysian Island, for instance. Look beyond the poorly secured machinery and the routine workplace fatalities, and see a glorious opportunity for some remote-controlled mayhem.
- RC – Arena Tour: What happens in the arena, stays in the arena. But if you really need to settle a score, you do it the old-fashioned way: fast laps around the building in an RC Bandito.
- RC – Pierless: Vespucci Pier feels like a low-level acid trip at the calmest of times. See it from the perspective of a twitchy RC car clocking in 30mph past the candy floss stand, and get ready to loosen that mental grip…
- RC – Water Pressure: The filtration system at the Land Act Reservoir was designed to cope with silt, trash, roadkill, light aircraft, and human remains. How about remote-control cars, you say? Only one way to find out.
- RC – Tourist Trail: Paleto forest is home to more invasive species than anywhere else in the state. Top of the list: morons with RC cars tearing up the undergrowth one irreplaceable habitat at a time.
- RC – Tour of Duty: If you want to get under the radar at Fort Zancudo, you have two choices. One involves getting pretty friendly with the boys in C Company, and the other involves hopping the fence and supercharged RC cars too small to show up on the scanners. Your call…
- RC – Mirror Image: What does end phase hipsterism look like? Well, racing around Mirror Park in a car so small you can’t actually get inside it is definitely a contender.
Creator Tool update
Yes, that’s right, the Creator tool has finally had an update. Bringing us all the Arena War Creator. Create your own Arena races and Arena Vehicle Deathmatches.
All the vehicles that came with the After Hours update are now available to use in all creator modes. The ability to remove a number of fixtures in the races creator has also been added, this includes being able to remove up to 25 items from the map once you have placed checkpoints in a race.
Double Cash and GTA $$$
Earn double cash and RP on the following
- 2X GTA$ and RP on all RC Bandito Races
- 2X GTA$ in all contact missions
- SX GTA$ in all Rockstar Stunt Races
- 2X GTA$ on Hunting Pack (Remix)
- 2X GTA$ on Bodyguard Salaries
Business Battle Bonuses
Compete in Business Battles this week for your chance to win a selection of T-Shirts along with $50,000
- Channel X Tee
- MTL Tee
- Rebel Radio Tee
- JoBuilt Tee
Enjoy discounts on the following properties
- Offices – 30% off
- Special Cargo Warehouses – 30% off
- Nightclubs – 30% off
- Hangars – 30% off
- Bunkers – 30% off
Enjoy discounts on the following Arena war items
- Arena Vehicle Armor Plating – 30% off
- Arena Vehicle Vertical Jump – 30% off
- Arena Boosts – 30% off
- Arena Bodyworks – Blades, Spikes & Rollcages – 30% off
- Arena Workshops – 30% off
- Arena Mechanic – 30% off
- Arena Scarab – 30% off
- Arena Imperator – 30% off
- Arena Brutus – 30% off
- Arena Vehicle Weapons – 30% off
Save up to 35% on the following vehicles and modifications
- Mobile Operations Center – 30% off
- Mammoth Avenger – 30% off
- Elegy Retro Custom upgrade – 35% off
- Pegassi Tempesta – 35% off
- Överflöd Entity XXR – 35% off
- Brakes & Handling (land and aircraft) – 30% off
- Hoods – 30% off
- Neons – 30% off
- Spoilers – 30% off
- Skirts – 30% off
- Turbo – 30% off
- Bullet Proof Tires – 30% off
Arena War Soundtrack
The official Grand Theft Auto: Online Arena War soundtrack will be available this Friday, 1st March.