Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online for Xbox One and PlayStation4 received an update today to fix a few issues in the game.
The update for Xbox One was 1.87GB in size and was 1.7GB for PlayStation 4. The patch mainly fixed content and performance issues with the game. Along with fixing an issue with the Director Mode.
Game Performance Fixes
- An issue was fixed where players would get stuck on the loading screen when loading up the game
- Several other issues causing game crashes were also fixed
Game Content Fixes
- An issue was fixed that caused the player prompt to crack the safe to be missing in Last Play – Make Ends Meat
- Getting Stuck after completing the race in the GTA Online Tutorial has now been fixed
- Getting stuck in a Lobby after accepting a Gerald Mission invite has now been fixed
- Receiving phone invites to jobs has been fixed
- Players weapons disappearing in the Shooting Range has now been fixed
- Daily Vehicle List not correctly counting has been fixed.
- Being stuck on a Black Screen when migrating a Character has been fixed
- Players progress not saving in GTA Online has been fixed
Make expanded and enhanced free for series x your gunna juice money out of us still anyway