Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Get The Rockstar Editor Soon, Red Dead Online Will Have “Seamless PvE”
As you may have seen, some people have been digging through the files of the Red Dead Redemption 2 companion app, finding code for a possible PC port of Red Dead Redemption 2. Now, one of our own sources has found code for a few modes coming to Red Dead Online, and much more.
However, the second type of mode our source has found is Adversary Modes. That’s right, adversary modes (that we all love ) from Grand Theft Auto Online are returning. We do not know if they are exactly like the ones from GTA Online, however.
Not only that, but we’ll be getting private sessions and “seamless PvE” in Online (that sounds awesome!).
Also found within the files is a long wanted feature ever since the game came out and requested all the way up to launch. The Rockstar Editor, which is already built into the Rage engine that Rockstar use anyway, but from the coding found by our source, it’ll be made available to everybody soon. You can check out all the code below.
Here are the rest of the parameters:
- Red Dead Online Will Be Getting “Anti-Griefing Measures” Soon
- Red Dead Online’s Gold Bars Are Now Purchasable with Real World Currency
- GTA Online: Arena War update now available
- Nintendo President Reggie Fils-Aimé Wants Red Dead Redemption 2 on Nintendo Switch
- Grand Theft Auto Online’s December Update Announced